Document & share quality results
Performance is only relevant when you compare it.
Is 80 % good? Performance is only relevant when you can compare it to something. You can compare it to a standard or to past performance. In any case you need to be able to document and share your results to improve. Daybook offers multiple ways to document and share results.
Discover Argolight Troubleshooting and Quality Control software, DAYBOOK
Daybook works with Argolight hardware solutions
Get performance history
Get a visual history of the performance of your microscopes fleet.
You can choose the way to display the chronological evolution: color-coded timeline based on pre-defined tolerance thresholds, graphs, tables and images.
Add comments to mention events maintenance, issues or repairs.
Edit PDF Report
Screens can go so long. At some point you want to share results with other fellow humans and nothing beats PDF.
With Daybook, you can get PDF reports on individual tests or on performance history.
Your data, your way
Export raw data
We are scientists. We like to dig into data and go further than what is available in our software.
Because we know a table will not cover all your needs, or maybe because you want to represent, share, store data in another way, with Daybook you can.
You can export any piece of information displayed in Daybook in open formats, either TXT,.CSV or images.
Choose the right plan for you
Daybook comes in two plans. Choose the one that fits your needs.
- Run more than 11 automated analyses to measure field uniformity, chromatic aberrations (more here).
- Get relevant and comparable values.
- Load images from multiple format, including proprietary (*.CZI, *.LIF, *.ND2, *.IOR, etc).
- Export analysis report in PDF.
- Export raw data in open formats (.CSV or .TXT).
- Online support.
- Frequent auto-updates.
Quality ControlProactive approach
- All the features included in the Troubleshooting plan.
- Analyze a batch of images at once.
- Save results in an organized database.
- Track the performance of your system over time.
- Follow and monitor several systems with different configurations.
- Explore, share and report on the performance of your different system.
- Create your own tolerance thresholds to detect issues.