Troubleshooting and quality control software
for fluorescence microscopes
Do you have time for quality control? Nobody does.
That is why we designed the most time-efficient solution for core imaging facilities.
Time saving features
Spend more time doing wonderful stuff rather than dull things.
Do you have several systems to assess? Stop wasting time when processing images one by one. Batch processing in Daybook analyzes multiple images at once.
Set quality tolerance thresholds
You are efficient when you don’t lose time demonstrating that microscopes work fine. Quality thresholds are the solution. You will know when things are fine and you can prove it to others.
Time efficiency AND in-depth data
More than 10 automated quality tests, several tens of relevant metrics.
Reduce operator bias through automatic image processing.
All the performance metrics provided by Daybook can be found within the ISO 21073:2019 norm.
Choose the right plan for you
Daybook comes in two plans. Choose the one that fits your needs.
Included with your hardware
- Best for users with a troubleshooting / reactive approach of performance assessment. When issues occur, check efficiently the main calibration and metrological parameters of your fluorescence microscope.
- Run more than 11 automated analyses to measure field uniformity, chromatic aberrations (more here).
- Get relevant and comparable values.
- Load images from multiple format, including proprietary (*.CZI, *.LIF, *.ND2, *.IOR, etc).
- Export analysis report in PDF.
- Export raw data in open formats (.CSV or .TXT).
- Online support.
- Frequent auto-updates.
Quality ControlProactive approach
€44/ month / system (billed yearly)
- Best for users with a quality control / proactive approach. Catch events before they become issues. It is also the best solution to document the constant microscope optimal performance of a microscope.
- All the features included in the Troubleshooting plan.
- Analyze a batch of images at once.
- Save results in an organized database.
- Track the performance of your system over time.
- Follow and monitor several systems with different configurations.
- Explore, share and report on the performance of your different system.
- Create your own tolerance thresholds to detect issues.