Troubleshooting and quality control software
for fluorescence microscopes
Do you have time for quality control? Nobody does.
That is why we designed the most time-efficient solution for core imaging facilities.
Time saving features
Spend more time doing wonderful stuff rather than dull things.
Do you have several systems to assess? Stop wasting time when processing images one by one. Batch processing in Daybook analyzes multiple images at once.
Set quality tolerance thresholds
You are efficient when you don’t lose time demonstrating that microscopes work fine. Quality thresholds are the solution. You will know when things are fine and you can prove it to others.
Time efficiency AND in-depth data
More than 10 automated quality tests, several tens of relevant metrics.
Reduce operator bias through automatic image processing.
Choose the right plan for you
Daybook comes in two plans. Choose the one that fits your needs.
- Run more than 11 automated analyses to measure field uniformity, chromatic aberrations (more here).
- Get relevant and comparable values.
- Load images from multiple format, including proprietary (*.CZI, *.LIF, *.ND2, *.IOR, etc).
- Export analysis report in PDF.
- Export raw data in open formats (.CSV or .TXT).
- Online support.
- Frequent auto-updates.
Quality ControlProactive approach
- All the features included in the Troubleshooting plan.
- Analyze a batch of images at once.
- Save results in an organized database.
- Track the performance of your system over time.
- Follow and monitor several systems with different configurations.
- Explore, share and report on the performance of your different system.
- Create your own tolerance thresholds to detect issues.