Argolight slide are designed to routinely check the stability of the characteristics of your systems.
Argo-HM slides are re-usable stable fluorescence slides for assessing and monitoring fluorescence-based imaging systems. HM slides are specifically designed for high-magnification systems, typically for magnifications from 20 up to 100x.
Each Argo-HM slide contains several fluorescent microscopic patterns designed to help the user detect aberration in imaging systems.
Their intensity and spectrum are stable for over 3 years. The analysis of pattern images can be simplified using Argolight software solutions. More about slides stability
The slides are compatible with excitation from 350 nm to 650 nm (Fluorescence excitation over 550 nm requires sensitive sensors).
We use the Argolight slide for our regular quality control and appreciate very much the possibility to perform different tests with one slide. It would be great if the software could also be used on Mac computers and if the documentation of the results could be made a bit easier.
- Ensure reliability and stability of an imaging system – obtain coherent measurements comparable over several years (including fluorescence quantities).
- Set-up and maintain quality management at a low cost for fluorescence measurements.
- Simplicity: No need for refrigerated storage, no consumable to add.
- Ruggedness: Withstands fall from 2m height thanks to its metallic enclosure.
- Compatibility: Works with oil immersion, dry objectives and water immersion objectives (more about water immersion).
- Cost: Replaces consumable tools and increases monitoring frequency.
Content of the slide
Each Argo-HM slide contains 10 fluorescent patterns.
The crosses are composed of vertical lines that are in the same plane, and by horizontal lines, going gradually deeper within the glass. The spacing between the vertical and horizontal lines gradually increases, from 0 to 3.5 μm, with a step of 100 nm.