Fluorescent Quality Assessment slide for Low Magnification systems
Argolight slide are designed to routinely check the stability of the characteristics of your systems.
Argo-LM slides are re-usable stable fluorescence slides for assessing and monitoring fluorescence-based imaging systems. LM slides are specifically designed for low-magnification systems, typically for magnifications up to 20x.
Each Argo-LM slide contains several fluorescent microscopic patterns designed to help the user detect aberration in imaging systems.
Their intensity and spectrum are stable for over 3 years. The analysis of pattern images can be simplified using Argolight software solutions. More about slides stability
The slides are compatible with excitation from 350 nm to 650 nm (Fluorescence excitation over 550 nm requires sensitive sensors).
- Ensure reliability and stability of an imaging system – obtain coherent measurements comparable over several years (including fluorescence quantities).
- Set-up and maintain quality management at a low cost for fluorescence measurements.
- Simplicity : No need for refrigerated storage, no consumable to add.
- Ruggedness : Withstands fall from 2m height thanks to its metallic enclosure.
- Compatibility : Works with oil immersion, dry objectives and water immersion objectives (more about water immersion).
- Cost : Replaces consumable tools and increases monitoring frequency.
Content of the slide
Each Argo-LM slide contains 5 fluorescent patterns.
Pattern B – Matrix of rings. This pattern consists in a matrix of 49 × 49 rings, separated by 50 μm, on a total field of 2500 × 2500 μm². The field of rings is surrounded by eight landmarks, and exhibits a 25 μm long cross in its center.
Pattern C – 4×4 Intensity. This pattern consists in sixteen 100 μm-wide squares, on top of each other, having different fluorescence intensity levels following a linear evolution, organized in a 4×4 matrix.
Pattern I – 3D Crossing stairs. This pattern consists in empty cylinders embedded at different depths, like two crossing stairs, with a step of 2.5 μm and surrounded by four 55 μm-long pillars.
Pattern J – Logo. This pattern consists in letters forming the company name “Argolight”, and surrounded by a 220 μm × 50 μm frame.