Check the intensity response of your fluorescence-based imaging systems
Argolight slides are designed to routinely check the stability of the characteristics of your systems.
Argo-Check Intensity is a re-usable stable fluorescence slide for assessing and monitoring fluorescence-based imaging systems. This slide is specifically designed for high-magnification systems, typically for magnifications from 20 up to 100x.
The Argo-Check Intensity slide contains mainly five fluorescent microscopic patterns designed to measure the intensity response of your imaging system.
A complete solution
All Argolight slides come with Daybook 2 software (Free access). It will help you to standardize the analysis of your images and compare your results with your colleagues or between systems.
Data is stored in clear common formats and is clearly time-stamped. You can access past data, share it or store copies on your servers.
Try Daybook 2 software with sample images here.
Their intensity and spectrum are stable for over 3 years. The analysis of pattern images can be simplified using Argolight software solutions. The slides are compatible with excitation from 350 nm to 650 nm (Fluorescence excitation over 550 nm requires sensitive sensors). More about slides stability
Strenghts of the solution
- Ensure reliability and stability of an imaging system – obtain coherent measurements comparable over several years (including fluorescence quantities).
- Set-up and maintain quality management at a low cost for fluorescence measurements.
Easy to use thanks to the software
Easy to store (room temperature, 5 to 10 years lifetime)
Compatible with any lens
- Simplicity: No need for refrigerated storage, no consumable to add.
- Ruggedness: Withstands fall from 2m height thanks to its metallic enclosure.
- Compatibility: Works with oil immersion, dry objectives and water immersion objectives (more about water immersion).
- Cost: Replaces consumable tools and increases monitoring frequency.
Content of the slide
The Argo-Check Intensity contains:
Pattern A – Target. This pattern consists in concentric circles with increasing radii from 25 μm to 300 μm with a step of 25 μm, plus an extra circle with a radius of 12.5 μm, featuring a target.
Pattern C – 4×4 Intensity. This pattern consists in sixteen 8.5 μm-wide squares having different fluorescence intensity levels following a linear evolution, organized in a 4×4 matrix.
Pattern D – 2×16 Intensity. This pattern consists in twice sixteen 22.5 μm × 1.5 μm rectangles having different fluorescence intensity levels following a linear evolution, organized in a 2×16 matrix.
Pattern J – Logo. This pattern consists in letters forming the company name “Argolight”, and surrounded by a 220 μm × 50 μm frame.